ICP-OES Spectrometer – SPECTROGREEN
ICP-OES Spectrometer (SPECTROGREEN): Twice the Light – Twice the Power
In comparison to other analytical devices in its class, the SPECTROGREEN offers the best price/performance ratio. Utilizes innovative UV-PLUS technology for no-purge savings and saves on consumables!
Finally, it requires no added cooling —eliminating the need for expensive, breakdown-prone external chillers.
Between its TI, DSOI, and SOP versions, SPECTROGREEN delivers ultra-reliable analyses of everything from trace elements in challenging
matrices such as sea water, soils, and sludges to organic based samples, high-salts and metal samples, to higher concentrations level. Choose the right version to suit your application. The ICP-OES spectrometer – SPECTROGREEN is ideal for routine analysis in environmental & agronomy applications, and many more.
Low Cost of Ownership
The new ICP-OES Spectrometer – SPECTROGREEN analyzer offers a competitive price/performance ratio — and perhaps the lowest operating expenses in its class. It saves on consumables with the innovative UV-PLUS technology for no-purge savings averaging $3000 per year! Finally, it requires no added cooling — eliminating the need for expensive, breakdown-prone external chillers.
Key Product Features:
- Three models for highest versatility
- Dual Side On plasma observation DSOI -Provides up to factor two higher sensitivity and detection limits
- Extremely high matrix compatibility-Comparable performance to vertical torch dual view systems
- High linearity and stability
- Ergonomic and functional component array- Direct visibility of and access to all sample introduction components
- Shortest fluid paths – possibility of the quasi integration of the autosampler into the instrument
- Innovative, Powerful LDMOS Generator (Laterally Diffused Metal Oxide Semiconductor)
- High performance optical system–Optimized Roland Circle Alignment (ORCA) Technology
- Simultaneous measurement of wavelengths between 165 and 770 nm
- UV Plus System– Argon Gas filled hollow section which is sealed, no purging required.
- OPI- Air Interface. No external cooling system required
- Easy Maintenance -Easy access to all components requiring regular maintenance
- No external Chiller/Air Compressor required for the operation of the instrument
- Instrument Size – 125×57.5×108.5 cm (WxDxH), Weight 160Kg
For more information, please visit: