XRF Spectrometer SPECTRO XEPOS
The new XRF Spectrometer SPECTRO XEPOS spectrometer represents a quantum leap in energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence technology. It provides breakthrough advances in multi-elemental analysis of major, minor, and trace element concentrations. New developments in excitation and detection deliver outstanding sensitivity and detection limits — yielding remarkable gains in precision and accuracy.
The astounding XRF Spectrometer SPECTRO XEPOS excels at vital tasks, such as rapid screening analysis and precise product quality control.
XRF Spectrometer SPECTRO XEPOS can be used for at-line processing of a wide variety of materials, such as petrochemicals, chemicals, environmental samples, clinker, cement, slag, food, and pharmaceuticals.
1. Affordable High Performance
- For many applications, the XEPOS analyzer performs like a WD-XRF but at the cost of a benchtop ED-XRF
- Forget pricey wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence analyzers
- Choose the affordable XEPOS — perhaps the industry’s most powerful energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence tool
2. Excellent Precision/Faster Readouts
- Choose the instrument’s highest sensitivity — to determine both minor and major elemental concentrations with great precision, including exceptionally low detection limits for critical trace elements
- Or accept slightly less precision — to dramatically cut measurement times
3. Pre-Calibrated Application Packages
- The standard analysis covers sodium to uranium (Na-U) and is available for rapid screening analysis to precise at-line quality control.
- Analyze petrochemicals, chemicals, clinker/cement/slag, cosmetics, environmental & geological samples, food, pharmaceuticals, and more
4. Spacious Measurement Compartment
- Features multi-position Autosampler
- Allows analysis of larger and/or irregularly shaped samples
- An optional Helium (He) purge can be used to analyze light elements in liquids and powders, and a vacuum mode can be used to analyze light elements in powder pellets, beads, or solids.
5. Software designed and tested for Productivity
- Enjoy easy operation and usability, with optimized access to critical information
- Easy creation of customer-specific applications
- Supports CFR 21 Part 11 compliance
- Advanced diagnostic functions
For more information, please visit: