2-AB-plus Labeling Kit
- Convenient fluorescent labeling of glycans with 2-AB (2-aminobenzamide) by reductive amination.
- Any purified glycan or glycan pool with a free reducing sugar may be labeled.
- The 2-AB-plus Labeling Kit improves on the traditional 2-AB Labeling Kit (p/n GKK-404) by providing the 2-AB and Reductant already in solution.
- You can now use what you need, and store the rest of the kit for later use, with no glass ampoules.
- GKK-804 can be used as a direct replacement for GKK-404: when mixed, the GKK-804 2-AB labeling solution will be the same as what is made when all components of GKK-404 are combined.
- Up to 48 samples may be processed.
- Count : 48
- Technique : LC & LC/MS
- Equipment and Reagents Provided by User
- GlykoPrep cleanup module (product code GS96-CU) or GlycoClean S cartridges (product code GKI-4726), 1 cartridge per sample for preand post-labeling cleanup
- Water, HPLC grade
- Acetonitrile, HPLC grade
- Heating block, oven or similar dry heater set at 65°C
- Centrifugal evaporator (e.g., Savant, Heto or similar)
- Reaction vials (e.g., polypropylene microcentrifuge vials)