2-AB Labeling Kit
- Convenient fluorescent labeling of glycans with 2-AB (2-aminobenzamide) by reductive amination.
- Any purified glycan or glycan pool with a free reducing sugar may be labeled.
- Up to 36 samples may be processed (2 batches of 18).
- Cleanup columns and cartridges must be purchased separately.
- Kit Configuration : Labeling Kit
- Count : 36
- Technique : LC & LC/MS
- Label : LC & LC/MS
- Equipment and Reagents Provided by User
- GlycoClean S Cartridges
- Water, HPLC grade
- Acetonitrile, HPLC grade
- Acetic acid (glacial), HPLC grade
- Heating block, oven or similar dry heater set at 65°C
- Centrifugal evaporator (e.g. Savant, Heto or similar)
- Reaction vials (e.g. polypropylene microcentrifuge vials)