Reductive Amination Reagent Kit, Label-Free
- Provides reagents to enable labeling of glycans by reductive amination (label must be purchased separately by the user).
- Any purified glycan or glycan pool with a free reducing sugar may be labeled.
- This kit allows the user to derivatize glycans with labels including 2-AA, and was introduced to allow customers of the discontinued 2-AA Labeling Kit (p/n GKK-402) to continue to use the same reduction reagents with separately purchased 2-AA.
- Up to 36 samples may be processed (2 batches of 18).
- Cleanup columns and cartridges may be purchased separately.
- Count : 36
- Technique : LC & LC/MS