GlykoPrep-plus N-glycan prep with InstantPC, 96-ct
SKU: GPPNG-PC Categories: Glycan Preparation, Glycan Analysis Tags: GlykoPrep-Plus, InstantPC
- Complete kit configured for automation on the Agilent AssayMAP Bravo liquid handling platform.
- InstantPC dye is a novel instant glycan labeling reagent for MS that provides increased MS and fluorescent sensitivity.
- InstantPC forms a stable urea linkage with glycosylamines released by rapid N-glycanase (PNGase F) digestion.
- GlykoPrep N-glycan sample preparation is a cartridge based workflow and utilizes a rapid digestion, instant labeling, and cleanup of excess InstantPC label.
- GSP-RX digestion module,
- GSP-PC InstantPC labeling module,
- GS96-CU cleanup module,
- AM96-NG GlykoPrep-plus labware set
- Instrument Compatibility : AssayMAP Bravo Platform
- Kit Configuration : Sample Prep Kit
- Count : 96
- Technique : LC & LC/MS
- Label : InstantPC
- Prep time (approx) : 3 hours
- Equipment and Reagents Provided by User :
- Ultrapure, deionized water (~100 mL, Milli-Q or equivalent)
- 100% Acetonitrile (~250 mL, HPLC-grade)
- Formic acid (HPLC-grade)
- Nitrile gloves
- Calibrated pipettes and disposable tips (P5/10, P200 and P1000)
- Volumetric pipettes (5 mL, 1 ea)
- Glass graduated cylinder (50 mL, 1 ea)
- Glass bottle with screw cap (50 mL, 1 ea)
*Also available as GPPNC-PCX, kit without labware https://www.chem.agilent.com/store/productDetail.jsp?catalogId=GPPNG-PCX&catId=SubCat2ECS_654387