PALL GN-6 Metricel® MCE Membrane Disc Filters
Categories: Microbiology Consumables, Filtration Tag: Pall
- Mixed cellulose esters is the most accepted filter media for microbiological analysis, and provides maximum recovery of organisms.
- Unique dot grid pattern gridline provides guidance for quantification of bacterial colonies without growth inhibition or enhancement.
- Suitable for microbiological analysis using the Membrane Filter (MF) Technique. Each box contains a signed certification for your permanent records.
- Variety of packaging options meets any need. Available in individually packaged S-Packs, autoclave packs, or non-sterile packs.
- Use with Pall nutrient media for high growth levels and easy identification of contaminants.
|Individual Gamma Irradiated Packages (S-Packs)|
|66265||0.45 µm, 47 mm, plain||200/pkg|
|66278||0.45 µm, 47 mm, grid||200/pkg|
|66068||0.45 µm, 47 mm, grid||1000/pkg|
|66191||0.45 µm, 47 mm, grid||2000/pkg|
|66539||0.45 µm, 50 mm, grid||200/pkg|
|60016||0.45 µm, 85 mm, grid (not individually packed)||50/pkg|
For more information, please visit: