Microfuge® 16 – Beckman Centrifuge
Beckman Coulter Microfuge® 16 is a fast, compact and powerful microcentrifuge — for optimal pelleting on the bench or in the cold room. Made to be perfect for DNA, RNA, proteins, and virus cell isolation. Its maintenance- and hassle-free motor is able to spin up to 14,800 rpm (16,163 x g).
Ability to perform a wide variety of routine sample processes and micro-volume protocols, this microprocessor-controlled mini benchtop centrifuge generates centrifugal forces required for a wide variety of applications.
It features include: Easy-to-read interface | Displays of both speed (rpm) and force (rcf) | Selection of running duration, holding time, or pulse (short) run times.
- Maintenance-free rotors spin up to 14,800 rpm (16,163 x g)
- Large bright display with simple push button key entry and automatic lid release at run completion
- Reduces process time with fast acceleration and deceleration rates
- Choice of pulse, timed or continuous runs for added flexibility
- The Microfuge 16 features a brushless induction drive, safety auto-lock closure system
- Unique, air-cooled rotor bowl for years of safe, high-performing operation
- The instrument features a compact footprint, measuring at 8.9 by 10.5 inches
- Accommodates a wide array of microcentrifuge tubes from 0.2 to 2.2 mL with a choice of standard or soft start/stop programs
|Maximum Speed||14,800 rpm|
|Maximum G-force||16,163 x g|
|Maximum Capacity||24 x 2.2 mL|
|Time Setting||0–99 minutes, 59 seconds, continuous, pulse (short run)|
|Accel/Decel Rates*||15 sec accel/13 sec decel to/from max speed|
|Ambient Temperature Range||4˚C to 40˚C|
Wiggens Strike 280 Vertical glassware (Steam rising type) (Steam sinking type) (Slanting glassware)Add to enquiry
Accuhance PipetteAdd to enquiry
Benchtop Turbidity Meter (DO 2700)Add to enquiry
Wiggens High-power Chemical Resistant Diaphragm Pumps（frequency conversion version，without controller）(C900EF)Add to enquiry