Wiggens Strike 280 Vertical glassware (Steam rising type) (Steam sinking type) (Slanting glassware)
New entry-level for Rotary evaporator, the new standard for safety, efficiency, and ease of use. offering excellent separation, concentration, and purification solutions. Strike 280 is equipped with timer function, program control, automated lift. More safety features are over-temperature setting and protection, automated lift-out in case of a power outage, real-time monitoring of steam and cooling water temperature.
Compact and modern. All controls are placed on the central column to guarantee user-friendly and handly use.
Easy to operate using the state-of-the-art turn & push controller and 4.3″ touch screen, widely and easy to read.
|ELECTRIC LIFTING DEVICE
Compact and modern. All controls are placed on the central column to guarantee user-friendly and handy use.
|INTEGRATED VACUUM CONTROLLER
The optional vacuum controller is managed by the touch screen display that comes as standard
The exclusive STEROGLASS sealing system allows a perfect vacuum-tight anti-corrosion seal without gaskets or other materials that can be damaged by solvent contact. This sealing system is a standard feature in all strike models and can be used with all types of glassware.
|ROTARY EVAPORATOR INNOVATIONS
The following are the technical innovations applied to the construction of the STRIKE 300 Rotary Evaporator making it a fast, working, efficient, safe, and maintenance-free instrument.
. The evaporation flask is screwed onto the steam passing pipe to ensure easy assembly and dismounting operations as well as a perfect seal. (You may also use conventional unthreaded cone flasks and spring-clamps to mount the flasks).
The shield is standard for all models. It can be removed by the operator and fitted beside the instrument.
STANDARD FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE:
* Removable safety shield
* Glassware lifting made possible with or without the protective shield
* Maintenance-free PTFE and carbon graphite seals
* Powered glassware lifting equipment with safety release (in case of power failure)
* 4,3″ monochromatic LCD touch screen
* Quick Start/Stop control and parameter selector
* Rodavis evaporation flask connection system
* Removable thermostatic bath, PTFE coated
* GLP-compliant instrument (with USB interface)
* Optional fume temperature probe
* Optional vacuum controller
* Rotation speed from 20 to 300 rpm (DC motor)
* Thermostatic bath ambient temperature: 185℃ (2 possible settings: water and oil)
* Bath heater: 1400W
* Bath capacity: 5 liters
* Bath material: PTFE coated
* Removable bath for emptying
* Models available with vertical or slanting, standard or plastic-coated glassware
* Evaporating flasks: 1000ml (optional 50 to 2000ml)
* Collecting flasks 1000ml: (optional 250 to 2000ml)
* Overall dimensions: 690x700x430mm (vertical version)
* Weight: 26,5 Kg (vertical version), 26 Kg (slanting version)
* Overall dimensions: 690x790x430mm (slanting version)
* Weight:26 Kg (slanting version)
* Voltage: 230 V AC, 50Hz