GlykoPrep N-glycan prep with InstantPC, 96-ct
SKU: GP96NG-PC Categories: Glycan Analysis, Glycan Preparation Tags: GlykoPrep, InstantPC, N-Glycan Prep
- Complete kit, GlykoPrep N-glycan sample preparation is a cartridge based workflow with rapid digestion, instant labeling, and cleanup of excess InstantPC label.
- The InstantPC dye delivers unmatched fluorescent brightness and MS signal, which enables a single labeling method to be deployed across different glycan analysis workflows.
- GS96-RX digestion module,
- GS96-PC InstantPC labeling module,
- GS96-CU cleanup module.
- Application :
- Flexible, high-throughput format: process 1 to 192 samples per run (2 kits simultaneously)
- Kit Configuration : Sample Prep Kit
- Count : 96
- Technique : LC & LC/MS
- Label : InstantPC
- Prep time (approx) : 3 hours
- Equipment and Reagents Provided by User
- Heater and incubation blocks, capable of 50–100°C, available from Agilent (GS150)
- AssayMAP Labware (AM200)
- Centrifuge (capable of 50 – 1000 x g) and deep microplate rotor with clearance of minimum 44 mm height
- Ultrapure, deionized water
- Acetonitrile (ACN, 100%, HPLC-grade)
- Formic acid (HPLC-grade)
*Also available GP24NG-LB, 24-ct kit https://www.chem.agilent.com/store/productDetail.jsp?catalogId=GP24NG-PC&catId=SubCat2ECS_654388