Labnet ENDURO™ UV Transilluminator
ENDURO™ UV Transilluminator
U1001-230V ENDURO™ UV for the 302nm wavelength – 230V
U1002-230V ENDURO™ UV for the 302nm and 365nm wavelengths
The NEW ENDURO™ UV Transilluminator represents a great new imaging product true to ENDURO™ name. This UV transilluminator has been designed for rugged use and durability with exceptional performance.
- Compact size with 21 x 26 cm viewing area
- Available in single or dual wavelength models
- Unique heavy duty hinge design can be held in place at any angle for gel cutting
- UV shield fully protects user from UV light
- Uniform UV Black Glass provides improved imaging contrast
The use of UV Black Glass minimizes the striping effect seen on many UV transilluminators. This provides a more uniform background for gel imaging.
Conventional UV shields leak some UV (~8%), but the Enduro UV transilluminators allow no leakage.
These products come in 2 models.
- The U1001/U1001-230V is a single wavelength dual intensity UV transilluminator that works in 302nm wavelength.
- The U1002/U1002-230V is a dual wavelength instrument that works in 302nm and 365nm wavelengths.
These transilluminators are CE certified..
|Outer Dimensions (cm)||253 (D) x 340 (W) x 80 (H) mm||253 (D) x 340 (W) x 80 (H) mm|
|Viewing Dimension (cm)||210 (D) x 260 (W) mm||210 (D) x 260 (W) mm|
|Wavelength||302 nm||302 nm / 365 nm|
|UV Tubes – 302 nm||8W x 6||8W x 5|
|UV Tubes – 365 nm||8W x 6|
|Power||100V – 240V 50-60 Hz||100V – 240V 50-60 Hz|
|Weight||5 kg||5 kg|
|Power Cords||US or EU, UK||US or EU, UK|