Wiggens Vortex Shaker
Vortex Shakers-Vortex 3000
Low profile design and highly touch-sensitive sensors reduce wrist stress when pushing and holding experiment tools resulting in less fatigue and unpleasant feeling.
* Elaborate design for safe and reliable vortex shaking
* Speed can be set between 0 and 3000 rpm
* Very suitable for work under fume hoods, and on sterile workbenches
* Excellent vortex mixing of test tubes and capped vials
* Shaking operation can be switched between continuous and on-touch operation
* LED light shows the actual shaking operation method
* Rubber feet guarantee the stability of the shaker
* Power cut-off function in case of an electrical overload or excess current.
* Chemically resistant PP (polypropylene) molded exterior.
* Available in 7 different colors
* A wide range of accessories available.(rubber platform comes standard)
|Shaking Method||Vortex Shaking|
|Speed Range (RPM)||0 – 3,000|
|Orbit (mm / inch, Ø)||4 / 0.16|
|Operating Mode||Touch, Continuous|
|Motor Rating Input / Output (W)||12W / 6W|
|Max. Load (kg / lbs) – incl. attachment||0.5 / 1.1|
|Dimension (mm / inch, W×D×H)*||148×159×77 / 5.8×7.4×3|
|Net Weight (kg / lbs)||2.6 / 5.7|
|Safety Device||Current limit protection|
|Protection Class (DIN EN 60529)||IP 42|
※ Permissible environmental conditions: temperature (5-40℃ ) and relative humidity (up to 80%)
※ Protection class according to DIN EN 60529: Waterproof, Dust production index based on the test level.
* Exterior dimension without attachment.