Markes UNITY Air Server-xr
Robust, cryogen-free, on-line air monitoring system
UNITY–Air Server-xr™ is a slimline system that introduces a controlled flow of sample directly into an integral focusing trap, allowing automated analysis of VVOCs and VOCs from on-line air/gas streams.
Who uses the UNITY–Air Server-xr?
The UNITY–Air Server-xr is ideal for laboratories needing robust, round-the-clock air monitoring, especially those in remote, unattended locations where sampling at time specific intervals is necessary.
- Unattended monitoring – With automated sequencing between sample, zero gas and calibration streams, UNITY–Air Server-xr systems enhance the quality of data acquired remotely.
- Versatility and performance – With higher trap capacity and better desorption efficiency, UNITY–Air Server-xr systems are compatible with a wider range of more challenging applications than other systems, including quantitative, large volume ultra-volatile analysis.
- Enhance throughput by simultaneously analysing very volatile organic compounds and polar species in humid samples using Dry-Focus3™ technology.
- Reduce running costs by avoiding the need for expensive and hazardous cryogen.
- Save space – Because you retain capability to analyse sample tubes, you can use UNITY–Air Server-xr for all your VVOC, VOC and SVOC analysis requirements.
- System flexibility – An ULTRA-xr tube autosampler can be added to a UNITY–Air Server-xr configuration to give automated 100-tube analysis and sample re-collection.
- Easy and intelligent operation – With built-in parameters for several standard methods (including PAMS), automated self-checking diagnostics, and usage/maintenance counters, you can quickly get set-up, remotely view system status, and schedule visits.
- Confidence – You’re buying the highest-quality product from the recognised leader in on-line analysis and thermal desorption instrumentation.
For more information, please visit: