Enabling confident, high-throughput, automated TD analysis
TD100-xr™ is a high-throughput, automated thermal desorption system for the rapid and unattended processing of up to 100 sample tubes in a single sequence.
In contrast to other thermal desorption units, TD100-xr quantitatively re-collects samples for re-analysis or storage, enhancing sample security. TD100-xr also features an electrically cooled cold trap, avoiding the expense and inconvenience of liquid cryogen.
Who uses the TD100-xr?
TD100-xr is perfect for high-throughput analytical laboratories needing to process large numbers of tube-based samples automatically.
- Enhance throughput – Capacity for up to 100 tubes and the use of sample overlap allow you to maximise productivity, e.g. unattended operation all weekend.
- Peace of mind – With quantitative sample re-collection for repeat analysis, TD100-xr offers simple method/data validation and overcomes the ‘one-shot’ limitation of other systems.
- Expand your capabilities – Not only does TD100-xr allow you to analyse the widest possible range of VOCs and SVOCs in a single run, but sample stacking increases sensitivity, and the unbeatable split range (splitless to 125,000:1) enables both high-concentration and trace-level samples to be analysed on the same instrument.
- Reduce running costs by avoiding the need for expensive and hazardous cryogen, and the associated risk of ice blockage of the flow path.
- Secure and reliable – Tubes remain capped at all times, thereby making automation mechanically simple and avoiding sample contamination and/or analyte loss.
- Simplify chain of custody and reduce errors with the on-board TubeTAG read/write functionality, which automatically updates tube and sample information during analysis.
For more information, please visit: