The astounding SPECTRO XEPOS excels at vital tasks, such as rapid screening analysis and precise product quality control.
It can be used for at-line processing of a wide variety of materials, such as petrochemicals, chemicals, environmental samples, clinker, cement, slag, food, and pharmaceuticals.
1. Affordable High Performance
- For many applications, the XEPOS analyzer performs like a WD-XRF but at the cost of a benchtop ED-XRF
- Forget pricey wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence analyzers
- Choose the affordable XEPOS — perhaps the industry’s most powerful energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence tool
2. Excellent Precision/Faster Readouts
- Choose the instrument’s highest sensitivity — to determine both minor and major elemental concentrations with great precision, including exceptionally low detection limits for critical trace elements
- Or accept slightly less precision — to dramatically cut measurement times
3. Pre-Calibrated Application Packages
- The standard analysis covers sodium to uranium (Na-U) and is available for rapid screening analysis to precise at-line quality control.
- Analyze petrochemicals, chemicals, clinker/cement/slag, cosmetics, environmental & geological samples, food, pharmaceuticals, and more
4. Spacious Measurement Compartment
- Features multi-position Autosampler
- Allows analysis of larger and/or irregularly shaped samples
- An optional Helium (He) purge can be used to analyze light elements in liquids and powders, and a vacuum mode can be used to analyze light elements in powder pellets, beads, or solids.
5. Software designed and tested for Productivity
- Enjoy easy operation and usability, with optimized access to critical information
- Easy creation of customer-specific applications
- Supports CFR 21 Part 11 compliance
- Advanced diagnostic functions
For more information, please visit: