The SPECTRO ARCOS ICP-OES is the ideal instrument when high performance and sensitivity is required to meet your analytical needs. Application ranges in various industry like Environmental, Food & Beverage, chemicals, petrochemicals, and academic institutions.
Key Product Features:
- Ergonomic and functional component array- All components located inside the instrument and easily accessible from the sides/front.
- Ultra short fluid paths – right hand side sample entry
- 4-channel Pump
- All gas flows volume flow controlled
- Easy to change, pre-adjusted sample introduction system
- MultiView-True Axial and True Radial plasma observation with one instrument
- Innovative, Powerful LDMOS Generator (Laterally Diffused Metal Oxide Semiconductor)
- High performance optical system–Optimized Roland Circle Alignment (ORCA) Technology
- Simultaneous measurement of wavelengths between 130 and 770 nm
- UV Plus System– Gas (argon) filled hollow section, sealed, no consumable purge gas required
- OPI- Air Interface. No external cooling system required
- No external Chiller/Air Compressor required for the operation of the instrument
- Instrument Size : 158 x 76 x 107 cm (WxDxH), Weight: 240 kg
For more information, please visit: