Increase Laboratory Efficiency with
Ready-To-Use Disposable Filter Funnels
- Certified. Each lot is certified for microbiological analysis to provide added assurance of reliable results.
- Easy to use. Unique squeeze separation of cylinder from base allows easy access to membrane.
- Individually bagged, disposable filter units prevent cross-contamination of samples.
- Available in 300 mL capacity to process larger samples.
- Allows easy and accurate sample measurement. The 100 mL funnels are marked in 10 mL increments. The 100 mL increment is marked completely around the funnel for higher visibility. The 300 mL funnel is marked in 50 mL increments.
- Saves time. Disposable design eliminates the cleaning and sterilization required with reusable funnels.
- Ready to use. Pre-assembled and gamma-irradiated to eliminate the potential for toxic extractables associated with EtO sterilization.
- Variety of options. Choose from GN-6 Metricel® membrane in 0.45 μm pore size, Supor® membrane with 0.2 or 0.45 μm pore size, or Metricel Black membrane with 0.45 or 0.8 μm pore size.
- Easily remove the membrane for culturing on agar or broth medium
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Supor (hydrophilic polyethersulfone), GN-6 Metricel (mixed cellulose esters), and Metricel Black (modified polyethersulfone) membranes
- Cylinder, Base, Lid, Petri Dish Base: Polypropylene
- Cover: Polystyrene
- Plug: Polyethylene
- Funnel Adapter: Polyethylene
- Support Pad: Cellulose
Effective Filtration Area
- 13.46 cm2
- 100 mL Funnels
- 8.1 cm (3.2 in.) with Petri dish lid
- 7.6 cm (3.0 in.) with cover
- 6.4 cm (2.5 in.) with Petri dish lid
- 6.1 cm (2.4 in.) with cover
- 300 mL
- Funnel Height: 9.1 cm (3.6 in.) with cover
- Diameter: 8.8 cm (3.5 in.) with cover
- 63.5 cm Hg (25 in. Hg) (vacuum use only)
- Validated dose 15 – 30 kGy
For more information, please visit: