PALL FluoroTrans® PVDF Transfer Membranes (26cm x 3.3m roll)
Sensitive Protein Detection with Low Background and Very Low Burnthrough
- Naturally hydrophobic polyvinylidene fluoride is ideal for a wide variety of protein-analysis applications. The family of FluoroTrans media are white, microporous solid phase supports that bind proteins tenaciously via hydrophobic interactions.
- High sensitivity for small peptides.
- High protein binding capacity. Typically absorbs 50% more protein than nylon or nitrocellulose.
- FluoroTrans PVDF membrane is optimized for N-terminal protein sequencing. The medium demonstrates good signal-to-noise ratios with standard detection systems, and immobilized proteins can be used directly for sequencing, or visually detected with common staining reagents including Amido Black, Ponceau S, and colloidal gold.
- FluoroTrans W membrane is optimized for Western transfer applications. This membrane allows for sensitive protein detection with low background and very low protein burnthrough. Immobilized proteins can be visually detected with Coomassie♦ blue, Amido Black, Ponceau S, and colloidal gold.
- FluoroTrans PVDF (hydrophobic polyvinylidene fluoride)
- 0.2 μm
- 127 μm (5.0 mils)
For more information, please visit: