World-leading technology for automated tube desorption
UNITY–ULTRA-xr™ is a high-throughput, automated thermal desorption system for the rapid, unattended analysis of up to 100 sample tubes in a single sequence.
Who uses the UNITY–ULTRA-xr?
UNITY–ULTRA-xr is ideal for laboratories needing to:
- Process large numbers of tube-based samples automatically
- Looking to upgrade their existing single-tube UNITY-xr
- Needing to add automated tube analysis to their existing Markes canister system.
- Enhance throughput – Capacity for up to 100 tubes and the use of sample overlap allow you to maximise productivity, e.g. unattended operation all weekend.
- Peace of mind – With automated quantitative sample re-collection for repeat analysis, UNITY–ULTRA-xr offers simple method/data validation and overcomes the ‘one-shot’ limitation of other systems.
- Expand your capabilities – Not only does TD100-xr allow you to analyse the widest possible range of VOCs and SVOCs in a single run, but sample stacking increases sensitivity, and the unbeatable split range (splitless to 125,000:1) enables both high-concentration and trace-level samples to be analysed on the same instrument.
- Reduce running costs by avoiding the need for expensive and hazardous cryogen, and the associated risk of ice blockage of the flow path.
- Secure and reliable – Tubes remain capped at all times, thereby making automation mechanically simple and avoiding sample contamination and/or analyte loss.
- Simplify chain of custody and reduce errors with the on-board TubeTAG read/write functionality, which automatically updates tube and sample information during analysis.
- Easy and intelligent operation – With built-in parameters for several standard methods, automated self-checking diagnostics, and usage/maintenance counters, you can quickly and easily get going and keep going.
- Future-proof your lab – Adding further modules to the UNITY–ULTRA-xr allows automation of canisters or on-line samples, as well as extending tube automation up to 199 samples.
- Be confident – You’re using a desorber that complies with key standards set out by numerous regulatory bodies, including US EPA, Chinese EPA, CEN, ISO, ASTM, HSE, JSA, NIOSH, and more.
For more information, please visit: