Markes Micro-Chamber/Thermal Extractor
Fast sampling of emissions from products and materials
The Micro-Chamber/Thermal Extractor™ (µ-CTE™) is a versatile and compact unit with up to six small cylindrical chambers that enables the sampling of chemicals released from products or materials. Released volatile and semi-volatile organic compounds (VOCs and SVOCs) are collected onto sorbent tubes for analysis by TD–GC–MS.
Who uses the Micro-Chamber/Thermal Extractor?
The Micro-Chamber/Thermal Extractor is perfect for anyone needing to sample VOCs or SVOCs emitted from products and materials. Applications range widely, from emissions screening of construction materials, consumer products and car trim to profiling the aroma or fragrance or foods and consumer products.
- Save time and money by minimising the need for third-party reference tests.
- Convenient and fast – test multiple samples in minutes, not days, for efficient quality control.
- Confidence in results – Data from the Micro-Chamber/Thermal Extractor has been shown to correlate with longer-term reference-test results.
- Avoid tedious and time-consuming sample preparation – simply place your sample in the microchamber.
- Complies with international standard methods ISO 12219-3 (interior air of road vehicles) and ASTM D7706 (rapid screening of VOC emissions from products).
- Peace-of-mind – you are buying a quality product from the recognised leader in thermal desorption instrumentation.
For more information, please visit: