Markes CIA Advantage-xr
Cryogen-free automation for high-performance canister & bag analysis
UNITY–CIA Advantage-xr™ is an advanced, inert system for the automated analysis of VOCs in whole air. It has multi-channel capacity and operates cryogen-free.
Who uses the CIA Advantage-xr?
UNITY–CIA Advantage-xr is the ideal solution for laboratories needing a robust, high-throughput system for canister analysis by US EPA Method TO-15 and Chinese EPA Method HJ 759, while retaining the capability to run sorbent tubes (US EPA Method TO-17) or carry out on-line monitoring.
- Reduce running costs by avoiding the need for expensive and hazardous cryogen, and the associated risk of ice blockage of the flow path.
- Enhance throughput by simultaneously analysing very volatile organic compounds and polar species in humid samples using Dry-Focus3™ technology.
- Peace of mind – With unsurpassed analytical performance, UNITY–CIA Advantage-xr delivers the high-quality air monitoring results you demand.
- Expand your capabilities – Run multiple samples/standards, from sub-ambient pressure to 50 psig, at a range of concentrations, ppt to %, with addition to the focusing trap via loop or metered volumes.
- Future proof your lab – Incorporating method-compliant tube desorption and on-line sampling capabilities, CIA Advantage-xr allows you to respond to new applications and analysis requirements.
- Easy and intelligent operation – With built-in parameters for several standard methods, automated self-checking diagnostics, and usage/maintenance counters, you can quickly and easily get going and keep going.
- Be confident – you are buying state-of the-art, TO-15 (TO-15a) and HJ 759 compliant canister automation from the world’s leading manufacturer of air monitoring equipment.
For more information, please visit: