SPECTRO’s new DSOI technology, a brand-new approach to the critical issue of plasma view design, uses a vertical plasma torch, observed via a new direct radial-view technology. Two optical interfaces capture emitted light from both sides of the plasma, using only a single extra reflection, for added sensitivity and elimination of issues plaguing newer vertical-torch dual-view models. As a result, DSOI provides twice the sensitivity of conventional radial systems — yet avoids the complexity, drawbacks, and cost of vertical dual view models.
SPECTROGREEN analysis delivers significant advantages in determining trace elements and handling samples with challenging matrices, including certain wastewaters, soils, and sludges, industrial chemicals, high salt samples, and metals. The SPECTROGREEN spectrometer is ideal for routine analyses in environmental and agronomy applications, as well as consumer product safety; pharmaceuticals; petrochemicals; chemicals; and foods.
- Up to 2x gain in sensitivity
- Solid simplicity and ease of use
- Ensured durability and reliability
- Fast analysis for high productivity
- Excellent affordability
- Compact footprint
- Minimized maintenance
- No typical axial-view interferences
- No contamination of the optical interface
- No thermal stress on components
- One analysis for all required wavelengths
- No Chiller/ Air Compressor required.
For more information, please visit: