Wiggens High-power Chemical Resistant Diaphragm Pumps（frequency conversion version，without controller）(C900EF)
* C series are chemical-resistant diaphragm vacuum pumps which can be widely used to hard acidic, basic, and solvent vapors by utilizing corrosion-proof PTFE on all the wetted surfaces. Through
innovative mechanical technology and human considerations, we have made the Chemvak C series to be quiet, safe, maintenance-free, and cost-effective vacuum pumps.
* New generation of intelligent vacuum technology, modular design, integrating variable frequency pumps and control units, compact design, lightweight. It can adjust the speed of the diaphragm pump by frequency conversion motor and controller, control the vacuum pressure more accurately.
* PID Self-tuning for vacuum control, the controller automatically changes the PID value according to the artificial intelligence logic algorithm, accurately adjusting the motor speed and stabilizing the precise vacuum degree.
* This series of chemical resistant vacuum pumps are suitable for the treatment of corrosive gases in the chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, and other industries, such as extraction, vacuum distillation, rotational evaporation, vacuum concentration, centrifugal concentration, solid-phase extraction, and other uses.
* All parts in contact with gas and condensate are made of high-quality PTFE, the gas chamber and drive chamber are separated and sealed to ensure a long life of the mechanical parts
* Overheat protection, automatic shutdown when the temperature is too high, and automatic start when it back to the normal temperature, to ensure the security and stability of the system.
* Vacuum stability, easy to control, high control precision
* Excellent chemical and vapor resistance
* In the high vacuum degree, the performance is still very good.
* Long life, simple and convenient for maintenance.
* Simple and convenient to work in a stable and lasting way
* Small structural size, energy conservation, and environmental protection
* High level of protection for the motor, suitable for various environments
* Vacuum distillation for large volume
* Large capacity reaction kettle
* Large capacity vacuum filtration
* Vacuum enrichment
* Vacuum drying
* Various applications in the semiconductor industry
|Power||50Hz ,230/400, V △ /Y 60Hz ,265/460, V △ /Y|
|Max. vacuum (mbar)||< 30|
|Max. Flow Rate (L/min)||95|
|Motor Speed (rpm)||1380(50Hz)/1680(60Hz)|
|Number of Stages||Double|
|Noise Level (dB)||50|