Wiggens Handheld Homogenizer
* General homogenization applications (dispersion and emulsi_cation)
* Homogenising of a tumour tissue sample, for research of diverse tissue diseases
* Fast dissolving of pills, sugar-coated tablets for quality control purposes
* Sample preparation for subsequent extraction of pharmaceutical agents (API)
* Cell disruption, RNA / DNA isolation from tissue
* Dispersion of small quantities from plants, animals or human tissue
* Solving of solid materials
* Use for mixing, emulsification, shredding, or chopping.
* Practical answer for small samples.
* Easy to hold and lightweight for one-hand operation.
* Autoclavable stainless steel shafts. Inert to aggressive solutions.
* All shafts are interchangeable shafts and are easily removed for cleanup.
* High-speed motor. Speed control from 8,000 to 30,000 rpm
|Speed with Zero-Load (rpm))||8000 ～ 30000|
|Process Range H2O(mL)||0.1～ 50（H2O）/1～ 250（H2O）|
|Input / Output Power (W)||130|
|Contact Material||316L Stainless Steel)|
|Optional working head||Ø5mm/L90mm(0.1～ 50mL) Ø10mm/L150mm(1～250mL)|
Accessories for D-130
Wiggens Strike 280 Vertical glassware (Steam rising type) (Steam sinking type) (Slanting glassware)Add to enquiry
Wiggens High-power Chemical Resistant Diaphragm Pumps (General version) (C900- Series)Add to enquiry
Wiggens High-power Chemical Resistant Diaphragm Pumps（frequency conversion version，without controller）(C900EF)Add to enquiry
Wiggens Large-Capacity Rotary EvaporatorAdd to enquiry