GlykoPrep InstantPC labeling module, 96-ct
- InstantPC is a novel instant glycan labeling reagent for MS that provides increased MS and fluorescent sensitivity.
- The workflow utilizes a rapid in-solution digestion, instant labeling, and cleanup of excess InstantPC label.
- InstantPC is shown to lend itself to both rapid (5-minute) and high-resolution (60 minute) HILIC methods for N-glycan separation, allowing flexibility for screening applications and in-depth characterization
- Kit Configuration : Sample Prep Module
- Count : 96
- Technique : LC & LC/MS
- Label : InstantPC
- Equipment and Reagents Provided by User :
- Heater and incubation blocks, capable of 50–100°C, available from Agilent (GS150)
- AssayMAP Labware (AM200)
- Centrifuge (capable of 50 – 1000 x g) and deep microplate rotor with clearance of minimum 44 mm height
- Ultrapure, deionized water
- Acetonitrile (ACN, 100%, HPLC-grade)
- Formic acid (HPLC-grade)
*Also available GS24-PC, 24-ct kit https://www.chem.agilent.com/store/productDetail.jsp?catalogId=GS24-PC&catId=SubCat2ECS_654388