Glycan Hydrazinolysis Kit
- Nonselective release and recovery of intact glycans from glycoproteins using hydrazinolysis.
- Up to 18 samples may be processed (3 batches of 6).
- Count : 18
- Applications :
- Cleavage independent of the glycan structure or the primary sequence of the glycoprotein.
- Glycan recovery typically 90%. Released glycans contain a free reducing end.
- Cleavage differentiation between N- and O-linked glycans.
- Sample size: 50 – 500 µg. Up to 18 individual samples (3 batches of 6).
- Equipment and Reagents Provided by User
- Glass syringe, gas-tight with Teflon plunger
- Desiccator with suitable drying agent
- Heating block (for 12-mm vials), sand bath or dry oven set to 60°C or 95°C
- CAP Type I water supply (Milli-Q or equivalent)
- Dialysis membrane (5 – 10 kDa cutoff)
- SpeedVac evaporator or equivalent with a rotor for 12-mm (outer diameter) vials or vacuum evaporator with charcoal/alumina trap.
- Vortex mixer
- Dry nitrogen or argon (optional)