Falcon Black/White 96-well Plate with Clear Bottom
Category: Imaging Consumables
- Bottoms are 60% thinner than conventional polystyrene microplates, resulting in lower background fluorescence and enabling readings down to 340 nm.
- Opaque walls prevent well-to-well cross-talk.
- Optically clear flat bottom permits direct microscopic viewing.
- Crystal-grade virgin polystyrene
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Non-treated polystyrene, standard tissue culture (TC), and Corning® Primaria™ surface treatments available
- Convenient, peel-open medical-style packaging for individual product presentation
- Individual and Ready-Stack (RS) trays are PET (Code 1) and recyclable
- Falcon 96, 384, and 1536 well microplates are compatible with automation systems and meet standard ANSI/SBS footprint dimensions for microplates
|Product Number||Product Name||Qty./Pk||Qty./Cs|
|353219||Falcon® 96-well Black/Clear Flat Bottom TC-treated Imaging Microplate with Lid, 8/Pack, 32/Case||8 / Pk||32 / Cs|
|353377||Falcon® 96-well White/Clear Flat Bottom TC-treated Microplate, with Lid, Sterile, 8/Pack, 32/Case||8 / Pk||32 / Cs|
For more information: