Wiggens Electrical Aspirator Pump
VE-11 creates a vacuum using an aspirator pump that is dependent on the vapor pressure of water. Ideal for rotary vacuum evaporators, decompressing distillatories, vacuum dryers, and vacuum filtering units.
* Economic use of resources
* High flow rate up to 36 L/min
* Vacuum can be regulated between 20 mmHg and 74 mmHg
* Employs two water flow and gas suction devices, a check valve, and an upstream prevention device
* Housing is made of PP to enhance longevity
* Small amounts of liquid in the machine don’t harm the systemBuilt-in circulating pump and water tank makes this unit portable and eliminates water waste.
* Circulating pump continuously forces water quietly across a set of aspirators, and therefore clean and efficient.
* Included (2) metal aspirators to create a vacuum with a built-in check valve to prevent backflow of water into the aspirator pump.
* Submerged parts: 304 stainless steel, polypropylene silicone, and nickel-coated brass.
* Tank features a drain port and spigot for easy water changes.
* Unlike other vacuum pumps the VE-11 can suck a little bit of solvent. (water)
* Tank / Aspirating pump / Tank closure.
* Two aspirators.
* Two ø6mm (0.02˝) silicone rubber tube 20cm (0.7 ft) in length and an additional ø6mm (0.02˝) silicone rubber tube 100cm (3.3 ft)in length.
|Flow Rate||36 L/min (18 L/min*2)|
|Water Tank Capacity(L)||9.5 L|
|Motor Power(W)||150 W|
|Material (Water Tank)||Polypropylene|
|Dimensions||Water Tank(WxDxH)||298 x 210 x 227|
|Case(WxDxH)||330 x 265 x 390|
|Absorption nozzle||9.5 Ø x 2|
|Overflow nozzle||17 Ø|
|Safety Devices||Fuse, check valve, overheat protection|
Specifications Accessories & Options
* Vacuum gauge with regulator: to monitor and control the vacuum pressure. (between 0.0267~0.0998MPa / 7.9~29.5 ̋ Hg)
* Cooling coil: to prevent vacuum from decreasing due to temperature increase.