Corning® BioCoat™ Laminin Plates
Laminin (LM), a major component of basement membranes, is a multifunctional glycoprotein that is used as a substrate to culture and maintain differentiated function of a wide variety of cells. Laminin has been shown in culture to stimulate neurite outgrowth, promote cell attachment, chemotaxis, cell differentiation, and neuronal survival.
- Promotion of cell attachment and spreading
- Induction of cell differentiation and neurite outgrowth
- Increases proliferation of myoblasts
- Studies of effects of laminin on cell behavior
- Cell adhesion assays
- Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse tumor
- Tested for ability to initiate differentiation (neurite outgrowth) of NG-108 rat glioma/mouse neuroblastoma cells
- Tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi
- Laminin purity >90% by SDS-PAGE (contains entactin)
- 2°C to 8°C. Do not freeze.
|Cat. No.||Product Name||Qty./Pk||Qty./Cs|
|354404||Corning® BioCoat™ Laminin 6-well Clear Flat Bottom TC-treated Multiwell Plate, with Lid, 5/Case||1 / Pk||5 / Cs|
|354412||Corning® BioCoat™ Laminin 24-well Clear Flat Bottom TC-treated Multiwell Plate, with Lid, 5/Case||1 / Pk||5 / Cs|
For more information, please visit: