Corning® BioCoat™ Collagen IV-coated Flasks
Type IV Collagen is a ubiquitous component in basement membranes and provides the major structural support for this matrix. When the Collagen IV meshwork is assembled, it provides a scaffold for the assembly of other basement membrane components through interactions with laminin, entactin/nidogen, and heparan sulfate proteoglycan. Collagen IV is useful as a substrate for growth of epithelial, endothelial, muscle, and nerve cells. Collagen plays a role in the regulation of cell growth, differentiation and adhesion, as well as tissue formation.
- Promotion of cell attachment and spreading
- Cell differentiation and neurite outgrowth
- Increased proliferation of PC12 cells
- Studies of effects of collagen IV on cell behavior
- Cell adhesion assays
- Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) lathrytic mouse tumor
- Tested for ability to initiate differentiation (neurite outgrowth) of NG-108 rat glioma/mouse neuroblastoma cells
- Tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi
- Collagen IV purity >90% by SDS-PAGE
- 2°C to 8°C. Do not freeze.
|Cat. No.||Product Name||Qty./Pk||Qty./Cs|
|354523||Corning® BioCoat™ Collagen IV 75cm² Rectangular Canted Neck Cell Culture Flask with Plug Seal Cap||5 / Pk||10 / Cs|
|354528||Corning® BioCoat™ Collagen IV 175cm² Rectangular Straight Neck Cell Culture Flask with Plug Seal Cap||5 / Pk||5 / Cs|
For more information, please visit: