Chemical Deglycosylation Kit
- Employs anhydrous trifluoromethanesulfonic acid (TFMS) to cleave N- and O-linked oligosaccharides from the peptide portion of glycoproteins without significant cleavage of peptide bonds (destroys sugars, leaves protein intact).
- Up to 24 samples may be processed (2 batches of 12).
- Count : 24
- Application : Leaves the primary structure of the protein intact C Polypeptide recovery typically 90% C Polypeptide cleavage 80% (both O- and N-linked glycans on glycoproteins, proteoglycans and mucins) C Up to 24 individual samples (2 batches of 12)
- Prep time (approx) : 5-6 hours
- Equipment and Reagents Provided by User
- Dry ice/ethanol bath
- Glass syringe gas-tight with Teflon plunger, fitted with a stainless steel needle
- Desiccator with suitable drying agent