The Mag PCR Clean-Up Kit is designed for efficient removal of unincorporated dNTPs, salts and enzymes after any post PCR. These contaminants are detrimental to the success of downstream applications such as genotyping Sanger and next generation sequencing. The AxyPrep Mag PCR Clean-Up Kit utilizes a unique paramagnetic bead technology for quick high-throughput purification of PCR amplicons. AxyPrep Mag PCR Clean- Up utilizes an optimized buffer to selectively bind PCR amplicons of 60-100 bp or >100bp to paramagnetic beads, providing end users flexibility and high recovery options with efficient primer-dimer removal based on their downstream application needs. The protocol mainly consists of binding, washing and elution steps. Primers, nucleotides, salts and enzymes in PCR mixture are removed during the binding and washing steps. The purificed PCR product is essentially free of contaminants.
– Flexible Clean-Up: High recovery of amplicons with the option to choose recovery of>60 bp or >100 bp
– Efficient removal of unincorporated dNTPs, primers, primer dimers, salts and other contaminants
– Manual and automation-compatible protocol
– Processing time: 15 minutes / 96 samples
– No centrifugation or filtration required
Pack Size: 50ML
For more information, please visit: