Agilent QuEChERS Kits & Standards
Make sample preparation as easy as 1- 2- 3
Agilent QuEChERS kits are easy to use and enable fast sample preparation. Prepackaged dispersive and extraction kits, extraction salts, and ceramic homogenizers are ideal for application areas such as food, pesticides, and mycotoxins. We also provide chemical standards for the most commonly used regulatory methods, including AOAC and EN.
- Extraction kits with pre-weighed anhydrous salts in sealed packets allow you to add salts after you add organic solvent to your sample—minimizing an exothermic reaction that can compromise analyte recovery.
- Dispersive kits with sorbents and salts supplied in 2 or 15 mL centrifuge tubes accommodate the aliquot volumes specified by current AOAC and EN methodologies.
- Universal dispersive kits provide excellent recoveries and reproducibility for all types of fruits and vegetables.
- Ceramic homogenizers break up salt agglomerates, promoting consistent sample extraction and increasing product recovery during extraction and dispersion.
- EMR–Lipid dispersive kit provides excellent lipid removal from high lipid (>3 %) matrix.
For more information, please visit: https://www.agilent.com/en/product/sample-preparation/quechers-kits-standards