AdvanceBio Total Sialic Acid Quantification Kit
- Automatable, 96-well microplate format with fluorescence detection
- Broad range of detection, 40 pmol – 1,000 pmol
- Sample digestion, conversion, detection and quantitation may be performed in a single well for fast and simple processing
- Enzymatic cleavage allows rapid analysis (~75 minutes or less) with minimal, if any, degradation of sialic acid
Count : 48 or 96
Prep time (approx) : ~75 minutes
Equipment and Reagents Provided by User :
- Laboratory oven or block heater capable of 37°C incubation.
- Heat block with a flat surface to accept a 96-well skirted plate (e.g. VWR 13259-295 modular heating block for titer plate).
- Plate reader for measurement by fluorescence detection (530 nm excitation, 590 nm emission), or absorbance (530 nm).
- Optional plate reader with 37°C temperature control (no need for the heater and block).