AdvanceBio Gly-X N-glycan prep with APTS Express kit, 96-ct
- Complete kit utilizes a novel in-solution enzymatic protein deglycosylation followed by Express labeling of released N-glycans with 8-aminopyrene-1,3,6-trisulfonic acid (APTS).
- With deglycosylation carried out in solution, the method is simple, rapid and suitable for automation.
- After a simple cleanup step, the APTS-labeled glycan samples are ready for analysis by CE, CE/MS, and other methods.
- GX96-100 Gly-X deglycosylation module (96-ct),
- GX96-601 Gly-X APTS Express labeling module (96-ct),
- GX96-602 Gly-X APTS Express cleanup module (96-ct).
- Application :
- Flexible, high-throughput format: process 1 to 96 samples
- Kit Configuration : Sample Prep Kit
- Count : 96
- Protein Load Range : 1-40 µg
- Technique : CE
- Label : APTS
- Prep time (approx) : ~2.5 hour
- Equipment and Reagents Provided by User
- 96-well Thermocycler or two independent heat blocks, set for 90°C and 50°C
- Thermocycler (Corning THERM-1001, 110 V. THERM-1000, 230 V)
- Vacuum manifold (Millipore MSVMHTS00-HTS)
- Vacuum pump (Millipore WP6211560, 110 V. WP6122050, 220V. Welch WOB-L pump 2522)
- Vacuum manifold spacer (GX100, or GX400 Gly-X 2-AB/APTS starter kit is included free of charge with first Gly-X order, please contact us for details)
- Acetonitrile (ACN), MS-grade (Fisher A955-4 recommended
- DI Water