AdvanceBio Gly-X N-glycan prep with 2-AB Express kit, 96-ct
- Utilizes a novel in-solution enzymatic protein deglycosylation followed by Express labeling of released N-glycans with 2-AB dye.
- With deglycosylation carried out in solution, the method is simple, rapid, and suitable for automation.
- After a simple cleanup step, the 2-AB-labeled glycan samples are ready for analysis by UHPLC, LC/MS, MS/MS and other methods.
- GX96-100 Gly-X deglycosylation module (96-ct),
- GX96-401 Gly-X 2-AB Express labeling module (96-ct),
- GX96-402 Gly-X 2-AB Express cleanup module (96-ct).
- Application :
- Flexible, high-throughput format: process 1 to 96 samples
- Count : 96
- Kit Configuration : Sample Prep Kit
- Recovery : 80%
- UNSPSC Code : 41115711
- Protein Load Range : 1-40 µg
- Technique : LC & LC/MS
- Label : 2-AB
- Deglycosylation Efficiency : 99 %
- Stability : At least 1 month at -20°C, 5 days at 4–8°C
- Prep time (approx) : ~2.5 hours
- Equipment and Reagents Provided by User
- 96-well Thermocycler or two independent heat blocks
- Thermocycler (Corning THERM-1001, 110V, THERM-1000, 230V)
- Vacuum manifold (Millipore MSVMHTS00-HTS)
- Vacuum pump (Millipore WP6211560, 110 V, WP6122050, 220V, Welch WOB-L Pump 2522)
- Vacuum manifold spacer (GX100, or GX400 Gly-X 2-AB starter kit – included free of charge with first Gly-X order, please contact us for details)
- Acetonitrile (ACN), MS-grade (Fisher A955-4 recommended)
- DI water
- Preservation of Sialylated Species : 99%
* Available in 24-ct kit, GX24-2AB https://www.agilent.com/store/productDetail.jsp?catalogId=GX24-2AB