AdvanceBio Gly-X InstantPC labeling module, 96-ct
- Utilizes InstantPC dye to derivatize released glycans.
- The InstantPC dye delivers unmatched fluorescent brightness and MS signal, enabling a single labeling method to be deployed across different glycan analysis workflows.
- The small molecule size provides improved chromatographic peak resolution.
- Application : Small molecule size for improved chromatographic peak resolution
- Count : 96
- Kit Configuration : Sample Prep Kit
- Recovery : 95 %
- Precision (well-to-well, day-to-day) : 5% CV
- Protein Load Range : 1-40 µg
- Technique : LC & LC/MS
- Label : InstantPC
- Deglycosylation Efficiency : 99 %
- Stability : Samples may be stored at -20°C for up to 6 months in Gly-X InstantPC eluent, or 4°C for up to 5 days in either Gly-X InstantPC eluent or after dilution with ACN/DMF
- Equipment and Reagents Provided by User
- 96-well Thermocycler or two independent heat blocks
- Thermocycler (Corning THERM-1001, 110V, THERM-1000, 230V)
- Vacuum manifold (Millipore MSVMHTS00-HTS)
- Vacuum pump (Millipore WP6211560, 110 V, WP6122050, 220V, Welch WOB-L Pump 2522)
- Vacuum manifold spacer (GX100, or GX400 Gly-X 2-AB starter kit – included free of charge with first Gly-X order, please contact us for details)
- Acetonitrile (ACN), MS-grade (Fisher A955-4 recommended)
- DI water
- Preservation of Sialylated Species : 99%
* Available in 24-ct kit, GX24-101 https://www.agilent.com/store/productDetail.jsp?catalogId=GX24-101