AdvanceBio Gly-X 2-AB Express labeling module, 96-ct
- Utilizes 2-AB (2-aminobenzamide) dye to derivatize released glycans.
- The proven 2-AB dye assures data continuity for ongoing projects.
- Application : Small molecule size for improved chromatographic peak resolution
- Count : 96
- Kit Configuration : Sample Prep Kit
- Recovery : 80 %
- Precision (well-to-well, day-to-day) : 5% CV
- Protein Load Range : 1-40 µg
- Technique : LC & LC/MS
- Label : 2-AB
- Deglycosylation Efficiency : 99 %
- Stability : At least 1 month at -20°C, 5 days at 4–8°C
- Prep Time : 130 min (24 samples)
- Equipment and Reagents Provided by User
- Two dry block heaters with 96 well PCR heat blocks. One of the heaters can be substituted with a 96-well thermocycler. Denaturation and deglycosylation can be performed using a thermocycler. A heat block is required for the labeling step.
- Two Thermo Scientific 88871001 Compact dry block heaters with 96 well PCR heat blocks.
- Gly-X vacuum manifold spacer and heater block lid (included in GX400 Gly-X 2-AB Express starter kit, or use GX100 spacer and alternate heater lid)
- Vacuum manifold (Millipore MSVMHTS00)
- Vacuum pump (Millipore WP6211560, 110 V. WP6122050, 220 V. Welch WOB-L Pump 2522)
- DI water, ~100 µl per sample
- Acetonitrile (ACN), MS-grade (Fisher A955-4 recommended), ~4 mL per sample
- Preservation of Sialylated Species : 99%
* Available in 24-ct kit, GX24-401 https://www.agilent.com/store/productDetail.jsp?catalogId=GX24-401